Mommy and Me Yoga with Betty // Mon 11 ET
Include your kiddos as you flow! We’ll engage the kids through fun movement, stretching, and practice relaxation for your whole crew! All ages welcome!
- First 10 minutes is a sequence to get you warmed up and engage your child (if they’re mobile).
- Strengthening asanas
- Opening asanas
- Relaxation. If your child has gone onto something this is a time to invite them back to relax with you. We’ll play with breath, visualizations and calming techniques.
Technical preparation for class
- Because this is a live class done via video, we ask that you download the zoom.us software (or app if you’re on mobile) when prompted. There’s no account registration or anything like that, and you’ll only have to do it the first time.
- Please set up your yoga mat so that Betty can see at least 75% of your body from the side, or at a slight angle to your phone or computer camera. If you are in a cramped spot and you need to look straight into the camera, that’s fine.
- This is your practice and your home, but remember you are not alone. Just as you have the ability to see every student and the teacher, they can all see you. Please be considerate in your dress and practice environment. Keep it as sparse as possible.
- Turn up your volume and keep your device charged.
That’s it! Have a great time and let us know what you think!
All Levels are welcomed and encouraged!