By accessing or using our Website or Services you acknowledge that:
We Collect Information About You In Many Ways
Your privacy is important to us. We collect information about you when you use our Services, visit our Website, or submit information to us. We collect, retain, and utilize information about you to operate our business and to make our Services and other opportunities available to you. There are three types of information we may collect about you, “personal information”, “sensitive information” and “non-identifying information”.
“Personal information” is information that identifies, or can used to identify, you, such as: your full name, your telephone number, mailing and/or residential address, your email address, and your account registration information. We may also collect “sensitive information” this includes information about your health or health conditions. Finally, we collect “non-identifying information” which includes information about you, but which cannot be linked to you, such as your IP address, referring URL, browser, operating system or cookie information. We’ll refer to all of these types of information about you together as “information”.
Non-Identifying Information About You Is Automatically Collected
We automatically collect non-identifying information when you visit our Website. The non-identifying information includes:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Website, including the type of browser that you use; the time, duration and frequency of your access; Website pages viewed; your IP address; and the page you visited before visiting our Website.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device that you use to access our Website, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device each time you use our Website.
How We Use Automatically Collected Non-Identifying Information
We use the non-identifying information we and our service providers collect to:
- Improve our Website
- Improve your Website experience
- Track usage of our Website
- Track effectiveness of emails and other communications
- Measure marketing effort performance
- Deliver personalized marketing
We also contract with third party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet. To do this, they will collect non-identifying information about your visits to our Website and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other websites to target advertisements. These targeted advertisements may appear on other sites that you visit. No personally identifiable information is collected in this process.
Information You Provide To Us
We collect information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information that you provide when you create an account, register for a class, fill out a form, or communicate with us. The types of information that we may collect include your name, username, password, email address, postal address, phone number, payment method data, and any other information that you choose to provide.
How We Use Information You Provide To Use
- Information About Your Health. When you sign up for a yoga class you have the opportunity to tell us about any health conditions you have. This helps your yoga instructor tailor the class to suit your individual needs or to make recommendations regarding the appropriateness of a particular class; and we will only use your health information for these reasons.
Information We Collect From Other Sources.
We may collect information about you from other sources, such as through certain features on the Website you elect to use, but only where these third parties either have your consent or are otherwise legally permitted or required to disclose your information to us. Examples include:
- Social Media Services. If you register or log into your account through a third-party social media service, we will have access to some of your third-party account information from that service, such as your name and other information in that account, and used for purposes such as improving your experience with our Website.
- Information From Other Third-Party Sources. In order to provide you with more tailored recommendations and marketing, we may obtain information about you from publicly and commercially available sources and other third parties as permitted by law. For more information about the data that we obtain from these providers, please contact us at email@example.com
Your Rights to Control Your Information
You may update, correct, or change your account information and email preferences at any time by logging in to the Ompractice Portal (https://www.ompractice.com/my-account/) and changing your account and profile settings. If you have any questions regarding how to do this you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also have additional rights depending on the country in which you live, which rights may include:
- Accessing, correcting, updating, or requesting deletion of your information.
- Objecting to processing of your information, asking us to restrict processing of your information, or requesting the portability of your information.
- Opting out from receiving marketing communications that we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by selecting the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. Additionally, you may update your email preferences by changing the settings in your account.
- Withdrawing your consent at any time if we have collected and processed your information with your consent. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing that we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- Complaining to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the European Union are available at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
We respond to all requests that we receive from individuals who wish to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. You can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Other Times We May Disclose Your Information
We may disclose your information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share your information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide your information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
Security of Your Information
We Reserve the Right to Contact You
Privacy of Children on Our Website
Our Website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Links to Other Web Sites
Transfer of Your Information
Your information, may be transferred to, and kept on, computers located outside your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where you live. If you live outside of the United States, please note that your information will be transferred to the United States. Your information may also be transferred to and stored in other countries where the service providers we utilize to host and support our website are located or where the yoga instructor teaching your class is located.
California Privacy Rights
California residents who have an established business relationship with us may choose to opt out of our disclosure of personal information about them to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Unless noted at the time of collection, our policy is not to disclose personal information to a third party for direct marketing purposes without your approval. If you choose to opt out at any time after granting approval, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions or Complaints
If at any time you have a question about our Website, our Services, or how we collect and use your information you can send an email to email@example.com.